Where do I find my DCCCid?
Posted by Phil Sloat, Last modified by on 31 August 2007 08:32 PM
Where can I find my DCCCid?
Student's can find their DCCCid's in several places:
1. Your DCCC acceptance letter
2. Your DCCC student ID card under your photo.
3. A receipt, bill, or class schedule that was printed for you
4. You may look up your DCCCid from the delaGate logon page (https://delagate.dccc.edu) by clicking on “Forgot your DCCCid?”. Enter in your: Last Name, Social Security Number, and Zip Code, your DCCCid will be displayed on the screen.
5. If none of these methods are successful, please bring photo ID to the Records department for assistance.*
What is the DCCCid?
The DCCCid is an identifier that Delaware County Community College uses as the primary means of identifying individuals. It will be a nine character alpha numeric code (Pxxxxxxxx) that is not related to or derived from your Social Security number.
* Please note that DCCC staff members of departments other than Records/Enrollment Central are forbidden from supplying a student’s DCCCid.