How to Pay for a Replacement YubiKey
Posted by Nick Perotti, Last modified by Donald Sloat on 22 October 2018 11:07 AM
How do I obtain a replacement Yubikey if your College issued key is lost or stolen?

  • If you would like to request a replacement Yubikey, please open a support ticket with OIT. Once the request is received, a $35 dollar charge will be placed on your record.
  • You may either pay online using Self Service Banner (See Instructions Below) or in person via the College’s Cashier.
  • An email copy of the receipt or physical copy of the receipt must be uploaded to the ticket or sent to Room 4214- ATTN Yubikey Replacement, with your name and DCCCid before a replacement key will be issues.
  • Please note that this can take up to two (2) business days to issue a new key once the receipt is received. 

1.) If you need to pay for a replacement YubiKey, the charge will be applied to your account by the OIT Department. Once the charge has been applied the ticket will be updated and you can View Your Bill by clicking here

(NOTE: If you would like to pay cash or in person, please visit your closest Enrollment Central.)

2.) Select a Term you are being billed for your replacement YubiKey. (as shown below)

3.) Press Submit.

4.) Select Credit Card Payment.

5.) Select Click here to see amount due or make a payment

6.) Select on Account Balance 

7.) Review your balance, and select Add to shopping cart

8) Select Checkout 

9.) If you already have a Saved Payment Method from a previous payment, it will show up here. You can set up a New Payment Method by Credit Card or Electronic Check.

9a.) Fill out your information here if using a credit card.

9b.) Fill out your information here if using a electronic check.

10.) Enter your Email Address where you would like your receipt to be sent to

11.) After verifying all information is correct, click Submit Payment.

You will receive a confirmation email after submitting your payment. 

Comments (0)