Outlook Web Access: Automatic Replies (Out of office)
Posted by Phil Sloat, Last modified by Donald Sloat on 18 May 2018 12:11 PM
When out of the office for an extended period of time (vacation,sabbatical or other leave) it may be a good idea to setup an automatic reply.
Click/Tap each list item below to spotlight the area in the above image.
1. Click the Gear icon in the upper right corner.
2. Click Automatic Replies on the settings blade.
3. The Automatic Replies blade will open. Click Send automatic replies.
4. Check the Send replies only during this time period if desired. Enabling this option allows these of three additional options.
5. Type a message in the editor to use as your automatic reply for senders inside the organization.
6. The option Send reply messages to senders outside my organization is enabled by default when enabling Send automatic replies is step 3. If sending a reply to external users is not desirable click the check box disable the setting. If sending automatic replies to external senders outside the organization is desirable, copy the message from the above editor in step 5 or enter a new message in the editor in this region.
7. Click OK to save the changes.