Outlook Web Access: Settings/Email Signature
Posted by Phil Sloat, Last modified by Phil Sloat on 11 May 2018 06:58 PM
Accessing the Settings in Outlook Web App allows you to customize your experience.
Click/Tap each list item below to spotlight the area in the above image.
Settings1. Click the Gear icon in the upper right corner.
2. Click Mail or another choice at the bottom of the settings blade.
3. The options blade will open on the left side of the screen. The Options blade is where all the setting for the Outlook Web App are located. Click through the list to edit the mail settings or click another item with an arrow next to it to expand or collapse the menu items within.
4. The settings pane is where you will be able to edit the settings for the selected items from the options blade.
Follow steps 1-4 in the above Settings section the continue below
1. Click Email signature on the options blade.
2. Click into the signature editor and input a signature.
3. To automatically include the signature on new messages, forwards or replies enable the appropriate setting by clicking the check box.
4. Click Save in the upper left corner of the Email signature pane..
5. If deciding not to automatically include the signature automatically, follow these steps to add a signature to an email from the Mail module.
For more information about Email Signatures, go to Create and add an email signature in Outlook Web App