How to set an Out of Office Reply for a Terminated Employee
Posted by Chase Goodall, Last modified by Donald Sloat on 07 May 2018 03:47 PM
- Log into the O365 Exchange Admin center. (https://outlook.office365.com/ecp/)
- Click the picture in the upper-right corner
- Select Another User...
- Then Search and select the user mailbox that you want to change
- Click OK.
- In the Window/Tab that opens, on the left side, click Organize E-mail
- Then click Automatic replies.
- Change the radial button to Send Automatic Replies
- Configure as needed. If replies are to be sent to users inside and outside of the organization, make sure the message is in both text fields.
- Click Save and close the window.