Data Backup Instructions for Staff
Wednesday, April 4, 2018 11:03 AM
Data that should be backed up to the U:\Drive is as follows:
- All pertinent data, such as any Word or Excel files -under My Documents, or anywhere else on your C:\Drive
Cut & Paste the files or folders to the U:\Drive
Backing up Bookmarks in Internet Explorer,
1) Go to File - Import and Export.
- Choose Export Favorites & hit the NEXT button.
- Make sure the folder Favorites is highlighted & hit the NEXT button. 4) Make sure the folder Favorites is highlighted & hit the NEXT button.
- Browse to U:\ Drive, and it will automatically default to the bookmark.htm file.
- Click Save. Hit the NEXT button. If a message appears that a bookmark file already exists, just click OK to copy over it.
- Now hit the FINISH button.
- Hit OK.
Backing up Bookmarks in Mozilla (FireFox):
- Import and Back up and select Export book marks:
- Next choose to save it to your “U” Drive (U:\)
Backing up Bookmarks in Google Chrome:
- click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner, click on bookmarks
- and choose Bookmark Manager
- And again you will choose to save them to your “U” Drive as you did above.