How to Enable Mobile Authenticator for delaGATE
Posted by , Last modified by Mujtaba Talebi on 15 August 2017 02:40 PM
If you ever forget your delaGATE password, you can now setup your account to use One-Time Passwords (OTP) to access your delaGATE account and reset your password.
1. Hover your mouse over your name in the upper right corner and select Manage Account
2. Click on Mobile Authenticator
3. Click Enable mobile authenticator
4. On your mobile phone, download and install Google Authenticator from the appropriate app store.
5. Select your Phone Type from the drop-down menu and click Continue
6. Scan the QR code with Google Authenticator and enter in the One-Time Password provided
7. Click Continue
8. Your mobile phone is now enrolled as your mobile authenticator. Click the link that says, Click here to return to the account management page.