How to Enable Mobile Authenticator for delaGATE
Posted by , Last modified by Michael Novielli on 01 October 2018 03:06 PM
If you ever forget your delaGATE password, you can now setup your account to use One-Time Passwords (OTP) to access your delaGATE account and reset your password.
1. Click on My Account in the upper right corner and select Configure 2-Step Verification
2. Click on Mobile Authenticator
3. Click Enable mobile authenticator
4. On your mobile phone, download and install Google Authenticator from the appropriate app store.
5. Select your Phone Type from the drop-down menu and click Continue
6. Scan the QR code with Google Authenticator and enter in the One-Time Password provided
7. Click Continue
8. Your mobile phone is now enrolled as your mobile authenticator. Click the link that says, Click here to return to the account management page.