Free MS Office 365 for Students and Faculty
Posted by on 28 February 2017 03:20 PM
Get Office 365 for free
It's not a trial! Students and teachers are eligible for Office 365 Education, which includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote, plus additional classroom tools.
All you need to get started is a valid school email address.
2. Enter in your school email address and click Get started
3. Select whether you are a student or a teacher
4. Check your DCCC email for a message from Office 365 and click on the Yes, that's me button
5. Fill out the form to create your account and click Start
6. Please feel free to invite more people from DCCC or skip the step.
7. You are now setup with a Microsoft account to use Office 365 as well as download and install Office 2016!