Forwarding Email from DCCC Google Apps for Students to Another Email Address
Posted by Mujtaba Talebi, Last modified by Mujtaba Talebi on 04 June 2018 04:24 PM
You can follow these instructions in order to forward emails from your Student Email (Gmail) account to another email address. This can be useful if you want to check for/send emails at a single preferred email account.
1. Login to delaGATE at https://delagate.dccc.edu.
2. Click on the Apps button at the upper right hand corner to see a list of applications.
4. Click the gear icon in the top right and select Settings from the drop-down menu.
5. Click the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
6. Click the Add a forwarding address button.
7. Enter the email address you want to forward to and click the Next button.
8. Confirm the forwarding address by clicking the Proceed button.
9. For your security, a verification email will be sent to the address you are forwarding to. Click the OK button.
10. Open the email account you want to forward your messages to. Open the confirmation message from the Delaware County Community College Team.
11. Click the verification link in that message.
12. You'll see a confirmation page.
13. Back in the email account you're forwarding from, reload the page in your web browser (look for the reload icon ).
14. On the same Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab in Settings, make sure Forward a copy of incoming mail is selected and your email address is in the drop-down menu.
15. Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.