How to connect your iOS device to the DCCC-Secure Wireless Network
Posted by Donald Sloat, Last modified by Donald Sloat on 15 January 2015 02:19 AM
The DCCC-Secure Wi-Fi network is accessible by current students, faculty and staff. Guests cannot connect via 'DCCC-Secure' SSID. Guest users must connect to the 'DCCC' SSID and opening up a browser, where they will be prompted to login with their guest account credentials. *Students must be a enrolled in the current term to be able to login to the wireless network.
1 - Go to your device’s home screen.
2. The 'Settings' panel appears.
3. A list of Wi-Fi networks will appear.
4. You will be prompted to Login.
5. You will be prompted to accept the wireless.dccc.edu security certificate.
6. You are now connected
If you have trouble, we recommend you disconnect or 'forget' from the wireless network and then attempt to reconnect.
1. Open the Wi-Fi settings and open the information for the wireless network you would like to forget.
2. 'Forget This Network'
3. Confirm you want to forget the network.
4. Process completed. Follow the reconnect procedures.